New Customer Information
- The radio, antennae and power injector are owned and maintained by Spectrum Online Services.
- The supplied router has a one year warrantee from the installation date.
- Customer accounts are billed on the first and are due by the sixteenth of the month.
- If no payment is received by the twentieth of the month an email notice will be sent.
- If no payment is received by the end of the current month the service will be turned off until payment is made.
If a technician must travel to your home to fix an Internet connection there will be no charge if the problem lies with the radio, antennae, power injector or the ethernet cable between the radio and the power injector. There is also no charge if the problem lies with the router, if the router is under warranty. Physical damage to any part of the system is not covered, charges may apply.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS & HOW-TO's
We have started to place some "how-to's" (instructions on how to perform certain actions) and other useful information on our web site.
- how to configure your email account on different email clients such as Outlook, Windows Mail, etc.
Because of the availability of so many free email services, we no longer offer hosted email accounts. However, we are happy to assist you in setting up an email account with one of these services.
- If you recommend us to your friends and family and they sign up with our service you will receive one month of free Internet service.